DALLAS SEASON ONE DVD US & CANADA RELEASE
Warner Brothers have announced the release of Dallas on DVD for US & Canada January 8 2013
Dallas, an all-new series based upon one of the most popular television dramas of all time, about the bitter rivalries and power struggles within the Ewing family, a Texas oil dynasty. Secrets, schemes and betrayals abound at the Southfork ranch, as the iconic elder Ewings are joined by the next generation, who take ambition and deception to another level. The all-new Dallas focuses on the offspring of bitter rivals and brothers J.R. and Bobby Ewing — John Ross, the son of J.R., and Christopher, the adopted son of Bobby — as they clash over the future of the Ewing empire in a battle for power, love and Southfork itself.
- Southfork Legacy: Making Dallas Season One–Cast and creators discuss bringing the new Dallas back to TV
- Back in Production: Go behind the scenes of the first day on set with the two JR ‘s–Josh Henderson and Larry Hagman
- Oil and Water: A Family Tradition: The drama continues with the new cast joining the original cast to discuss the enduring appeal of the Ewings
- Dressing Dallas: Out with the shoulder pads and big hair…Costume designer Rachel Sage Kunin reveals the new wardrobe for Dallas
- Who Shot JR? Larry Hagman and other cast members reminisce one of the most memorable storylines from the original Dallas
- Ewing Family Love Oak Patrick Duffy and Brenda Strong takes us behind the scenes to learn about the Love Oak and what it means to the new Dallas
The following two tabs change content below.